Well, I don't have a whole lot to say right now (well, compared to usual), but I thought I'd post real quick before I go do my super workout (elliptical, upper body weights, and abs on the docket this evening).
The weather has certainly changed. It's been raining most of the day, and it keeps getting colder (54 this morning, and 39 right now, brrrrrr). Tonight it will snow, and we should have a few inches in the morning (that will make the commute interesting). I am so jealous of you people that are enjoying your great weather right now, but I guess it was like that here all last week, and it was great for Halloween, so I can't complain. But I am nervous for our football game on Thursday. The forecast shows clear, but the temp is now showing 43, with a low of 28. I guess I'll be busting out the thermals.
Today was a bad day food-wise. We had a hotel visiting, and they were serving nachos in the breakroom. Then in our staff meeting, we celebrated my birthday- since it falls before our next meeting- so there was pumpkin and apple pie with ice cream (I had a half slice of each, with one scoop of vanilla bean). Luckily I had oatmeal for breakfast, and half a veggie sandwich and yogurt for lunch to balance it out. For dinner I was going to eat leftover chicken chow mein (La Choy- you know, out of the can.... so gourmet), but now I'm thinking I should have a giant salad with some chicken and veggies.
This is the last week of Viv's Challenge, and would you believe it, I'm ranked #13 again!! At first I thought it was a lucky sign, the second week, sure, maybe still lucky. But now I'm almost thinking that it's a curse. I really want to do well, because a) I need to get going back in the down direction and b) I am super-competitive and I really want a prize! And I didn't even do a workout yesterday- doh! This is one of those situations where the Hubs would say he has no sympathy for me when I complain that I'm not losing weight. Therefore, tonight shall be the mega-sweatfest. And it won't even be while watching Biggest Loser. Instead I'll be watching 19 episodes of America's Next Top Model (yes, guilty pleasure, sue me). And election coverage (and trying not to stay up too late).
So anyway, I've already written more than I thought I would, and time's a tickin' (and that elliptical is calling my name).
P.S. I'm wearing a sweater today that I love, because it's a great fall color (burnt orange), and because it makes my chest look big. Is that bad?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
I love reading your posts! Ofcourse its not bad to wear a sweater that makes your chest look big. . your female right? HAHA
Good luck with the workout tonight! I'm excited to see the results of viv's challenge too!!!
Nicole- Thanks! You make me laugh. And you are totally rockin' the challenge! Good for you. = )
Doesn't sound like you ate too bad to me! You ate in moderation, which is good. Oh just wait till you get pregnant and you don't need sweaters that make your chest look big!!!
I have a lot of clothes that make my chest look big. And by "chest" I mean "gut". I try not to wear them.
Hope you guys didn't get too much snow! Apple and pumpkin pie gets me really excited for Thanksgiving.
Happy Early Birthday!
I do the same thing with the sweaters!
I think Im having a giant salad for lunch. I gotta get weighed at the doc today though. I hate that
LMAO at the sweater making your chest look big! That is classic. I love when they minimize mine, hehehe!
Hang in there with the challenge you are doing great girl. I wish i could give a prize to everyone who worked as hard as you :-)
I'm laughing because my 13 year old is over the top into America's Top Model!
You crack me up too with the 'Orange Sweater'! Of course it's not BAD! Flaunt it if ya got it woo hoo!
N.D.- Moderation. Now there's a concept (that's completely foreign to me). And people keep saying that my boobs will get big with pregnancy, but I'm not holding my breath.
Charlie Hills- Ha ha. In this case (since I normally don't have much of a chest), it's a good thing, but I hear ya.
D10- Um yeah, see my new post in regards to snow. And yep, I love pie, and I usually make pumpkin pies for Thanksgiving dinner (my new job since I did so well 2 years ago).
Nan- Thanks girl! And I thought you didn't need any help in that department?
Suzie- I hate getting weighed at the doctor, too. With my clothes and shoes on, I always feel so heavy.
Viv- Then you definitely want to stay away from my orange, large rib sweater, LOL. And you know I'm hanging in there 'til the bitter end. = )
Cyndi- I guess I still feel 13 at heart. And glad the sweater is okay. Usually I don't have much there, so it is kind of fun to flaunt every now and then. : P
Um... I wanna know how you work out and NOT sweat? Seriously girl because I sweat more than some men! Good thing my deoderant works :) Hahaha!!!!!
Post a Comment