Anyway, I am going to lunch today with the supervisors in my department so we can plan our big summer promotion/incentive. We are going to the Cheesecake Factory- oh my! I love the CF, and it holds a special place in my heart because I got engaged at the one in Las Vegas. But man, their menu is huge, their portions are even more huge (I almost typed "huger"- duh), and I'm nervous that I will be able to find something that is somewhat healthy so that I can actually enjoy the experience instead of feeling guilty the whole time. They are one of those companies (there I go judging again) that doesn't post their nutrition info on their web site (at least I couldn't find it in my quick scan), so I really don't know what is a good pick. But I think I'm going to go with the Fresh Fish Tacos, and be extra careful about how much I eat. If people get an appetizer, I might go with the edamame- healthy and lots of good, filling protein. I did have a tasty 300-cal breakfast of Kashi GoLean Crunch with blueberries, fat-free Soymilk, and light string cheese, so at least I had a good start to the day.
The sunburn is doing much better today, but now I'm itching and peeling. Hubby has game night with the boys tonight, so I'm on my own. I'll probably go for a run, but maybe a little later in the afternoon/evening, when the sun has partially gone down behind the trees. Life is good, isn't it?

1 comment:
how was lunch?
CF is my weakness as well.
or perhaps its merely the fact their menu is longer than some of the books I read.
Miz.
Post a Comment