I couldn't decide what to do for this week's photo- and sorry I didn't have time to post it yesterday. I got home from work, ate dinner real quick, then headed off to the service project. I didn't get home until 9:30, and I was exhausted and my back was aching (and I had powdered milk in every possible crevice- don't even ask). So anyway, I was looking through videos from my honeymoon, and thought this one was kind of entertaining. You'll hear the Hubs narrating, and at the beginning he's complaining about the Sci Fi Diner (at MGM Studios- if you remember, we went to Disney World on our honeymoon) where we originally planned to have lunch. But when we got there, it wasn't that great, and Hubs thought their shakes were too expensive, so we ditched and headed over to Epcot, and ended up eating in the Mexico area.
The food was really good, but it had a ton of onions with it, and neither of us likes onions, so what better way to entertain ourselves than by trying to feed them to the birds. Little did we know that they would actually eat them. I hope you can view the video okay, because I didn't realize it was such a big file. For some reason I kept pulling weird faces (I get nervous on camera), and at the end I smell my finger (ewwww), in case you were wondering what that's all about. Oh, and yes I do use the phrase, "bloody onion", because apparently all the culture around me threw me off and I thought I was British for a minute. At least I didn't try to do the accent.

4 comments:
I love onions.. I never knew I did until earlier this year.. Now I can't get enough of them! I probably smell too!
Nan- more power to you. Even if I accidentally bit into one, I am reminded that I don't like them, and probably never will. Luckily the Hubs doesn't like them either, so it makes cooking easier. = )
HAHAHAHA! I wish I was a bird in the video I love me some onions!!
Viv- I would be happy to feed you my unwanted onions anytime. LOL.
Post a Comment