Tuesday, July 22, 2008

More to Come Soon

How's this for some bling?!

http://nikeplus.nike.com/nikeplus/v1/html/milestones/print_certif.html?id=1820959636&region=us&language=en&locale=en_us&dateFormat=MM/DD/YY

I'll explain later (and update) I promise, but I need to get ready for work. Off to Day 2 of working the late schedule...
--------------------------------------------------
Okay, for any who might have trouble with the link (it was fine at home, but it took my computer at work ages to load), here is a screen shot- you should be able to click it to make it bigger. Wahoo for me! I think I might have to add it to my sidebar, too. My average run length was 4.59 miles!!

2 comments:

Viv said...

I can't pull up the link but will look for the update later. Hope the new schedule is working for ya!

Robin said...

I didn't have any trouble with the link.

Congratulations!! That is really exciting.

And yeah, I am totally caving. You know you want one too.