I hope that you're still going strong, and haven't lost steam as the challenge has gone on. I know that I haven't been as diligent about adding motivational comments, because I'm always behind in my reading. But I'm really proud of the effort that everyone has put in. I can't wait to read all of the reports- you can post them on Thursday, or as close to that as is convenient for you- just don't wait too long.
Oh, and speaking of "last chance workouts", remember that The Biggest Loser starts tomorrow on NBC. I've already got my Tivo set (and since the Hubs has game night on Tuesdays now, I'll be free to watch it without interruptions). = )

2 comments:
Hey! Is it okay if i just post my weight? I totally can not find my before picture. I think it might have got deleated on my camera! :( BOO.
You've also inspired me to continue doing my ab workouts. We should continue and do atleast 2 a week or something to see where we get by Christmas! We would have abs of steel by then! :)
Nicole- that's too bad about losing your picture. Posting your weight is totally fine. And I definitely want to keep going (then you can use your "after" picture as your new "before" picture. = )
Post a Comment