Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to The Hubs

Yep, today is the day! The Hubs is now 36, and still as cute as ever. Although he doesn't have the curly locks that he did as a little boy, he still has those beautiful blue eyes, and his wacky sense of humor, and I'd marry him all over again if I had the chance.

Some boys never really grow up.

There's that wacky sense of humor. LOL.
And finally, here is a picture of both of us at his birthday dinner 3 years ago, when we were on our honeymoon (this is the Coral Reef restaurant at Epcot, in case you care).

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Happy Hubby's Birthday!

...to Lose 55 Pounds said...

Tell him happy bday for me. He does have really pretty blue eyes! =)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to him~

What a sweet thing to say about him, I hope he knows how much you love and cherish him.

RooBabs said...

Tammy- Thanks (I'll pass it along)

Marcie- I will definitely tell him.

Shosh- I hope so, too.

Carly said...

Happy Birthday to your Man! You guys are really cute together.

Midwest said...

I have pictures of Jack almost identical to those first two!